Established September 30, 1877, we thank God for 146 years of faithful service, Christian fellowship and friendship among the women of our congregation.
Working Together in Fellowship with Christ
Our members meet on the second Thursday of each month, September through May at 7:00 p.m. Pastor Killinger shares a devotional topic with us followed by a business meeting.
The members of the Ladies Aid use their talents and abilities to serve the Lord, our school and the congregation in many ways.
- Support Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society (LWMS)
- Send cards, flowers, fruit baskets
- Serve funeral luncheons
- Host Sunday coffee fellowship
- Maintain the kitchen
- Participate in housekeeping projects
- Care for the altar
- Plant outside flowers
- Decorate for holidays
- Sew banners. We also offer monetary support to WELS organizations as well as support projects and organizations at Bethel.